3rd Party API Integrations Tool Is Available
GAIN FULL VISIBILITY INTO YOUR OPERATIONS
Caterpillar’s Equipment Management solutions can consume and visualize data from other OEM and 3rd party telematics providers through integration with their Application Programming Interfaces (APIs). This allows you to visualize your full fleet, including Caterpillar and other OEM equipment, in a single asset management application. We are making the ability to connect to these APIs and pull in other OEM equipment data easier than ever with the 3rd Party API Integrations Tool.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 3RD PARTY API INTEGRATIONS?
- Improve data access. Integrate multiple data sources into a single asset management solution, eliminating the need to access multiple systems.
- Control costs. Make informed decisions about your fleet, with visibility into location, hours, fuel, and utilization data.
- Save time. Create a single dashboard to monitor your mixed fleets, forecast future needs, allocate current assets, and plan maintenance.
These in-depth insights will help you make smart decisions and take timely actions, such as:
- Optimizing equipment productivity
- Forecasting future needs and allocating current assets
- Planning inspections
- Preparing stronger bids
- Reducing fuel maintenance and service costs
- Making informed buy, rent, or lease decisions
- Analyzing the true cost of machine idle time
CONNECT YOUR ASSETS
Here’s a sampling of our current API integration providers:
- Genie Lift Connect
- John Deere
3rd Party Integrators
- Machine Max
- Trimble Geo Manager
HOW TO GET STARTED
The 3rd Party API Integrations Tool is accessible from My.Cat.Com, VisionLink Unified Suite, Digital Market Place, and directly at digital.cat.com/integrations.
- Contact your Cat Dealer or PL administrator to request 3rd Party API Integrations Tool access.
- A Caterpillar username is required.
ISO 15143-3 API provides general information for tracking assets, understanding their usage, and planning how to manage those a
This Article helps API consumer with testing their credentials for CAT ISO 15143-3 (AEMP 2.0) API and understand ways of accessing the API.